Want to join the team!

Hi! My name is Nick Peterson. I want to help out on the art team for Fedora. This is my third Linux distro I've used and I have to say that this is my favorite one so far. It is light weight, streamlined, and best of all, looks nice :D

My previous applicable experience is as a game artist at a small game company in Seattle washington. I have experience in 2D, 3D, and interface design.

Id love to help wherever I can!

Thanks,

Nick Peterson