Re: Want to join the team!

Nicholas Peterson wrote:
Hi! My name is Nick Peterson. I want to help out on the art team for Fedora. This is my third Linux distro I've used and I have to say that this is my favorite one so far. It is light weight, streamlined, and best of all, looks nice :D

Hi Nick! Welcome.

Stay around and see if you get something you'll find interesting to work on.

My previous applicable experience is as a game artist at a small game company in Seattle washington. I have experience in 2D, 3D, and interface design.

Do you have anything to show?

Id love to help wherever I can!

We have a queue where we receive requests: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Or if icons are more of your thing, we have a project developing an icon set: https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/