Echo Perspective; In need of new computer, directory and trash design

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:16:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've unofficially started the Echo Perspective by creating a
proof-of-concept video-display icon [1]. I think because we are starting
new icon set from the start we can afford more radical changes than
before to Echo. Most of them are visible in the icon I've created. But
we need more, namely redesign of the directory and trash icons. It would
be great if as many people as possible submitted their ideas for these,
either here on a wiki I've created for this purpose [2]. You can also
submit "competing" ideas for the computer icon if you'd like.

If you'd like, you can consider it a competition. The prize is obvious -
the selected design will be visible on every desktop using the Echo
Perspective icon set. Though I'd rather consider it a gathering of
ideas... :-D

Also, I would not like this to be limited to current Echo developers, so
please, everyone who has any design idea feel free to submit it ;-)

You can read more in my latest blog post [3].

Thanks,
Martin