[Echo Perspective] New folder design concept

Hi,

I've just finished first take of the folder design for Echo Perspective
[1]. I do not hide that the design has been inspired by Mac OS X Leopard
folder as well as current Echo folder. I've more or less retained the
original colour, but adjusted it to better fit with our colour palette.

Comments welcome,
Martin