Re: [Echo Perspective] New folder design concept

Martin Sourada wrote:

I've just finished first take of the folder design for Echo Perspective
[1]. I do not hide that the design has been inspired by Mac OS X Leopard
folder as well as current Echo folder. I've more or less retained the
original colour, but adjusted it to better fit with our colour palette.

Do I notice also a color change compared with the current icon? (not that would be a bad thing)
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=echo-icon-theme;a=blob_plain;f=base/scalable/places/folder.svg;hb=HEAD