Re: [Echo Perspective] New folder design concept

Martin Sourada wrote:
Hi,

I've just finished first take of the folder design for Echo Perspective
[1]. I do not hide that the design has been inspired by Mac OS X Leopard
folder as well as current Echo folder. I've more or less retained the
original colour, but adjusted it to better fit with our colour palette.

:(

It retains the thing I disliked the most about the old echo folder - that weird curved bend. I have never seen a folder that looked like that and it makes it seems cartoony like a folder from toontown. If it's meant to be straight but bent, it needs shading to indicate that. I think though, better to have a much more straight line than that weird bow. At least lessen the curve, you know?