Re: [Echo Perspective] New folder design concept

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 09:05 -0500, Máirí­n Duffy wrote:
> :(
>
> It retains the thing I disliked the most about the old echo folder -
> that weird curved bend. I have never seen a folder that looked like that
> and it makes it seems cartoony like a folder from toontown. If it's
> meant to be straight but bent, it needs shading to indicate that. I
> think though, better to have a much more straight line than that weird
> bow. At least lessen the curve, you know?

I'd like the folder to be from more elastic material, perhaps leather,
therefore it makes sense if it is bent. But yeah, the curve might be
done differently. Or perhaps you mean the front-upper part? In this case
that's what I like about the old echo folder... It makes it different
from other themes and I pretty much like it that way... But I'll sketch
a non-bent version to see if it actually isn't better (but not before
tomorrow).