Re: ZOMG STICKERS!!11 Proof

Hi Gerrold,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 11:45:17PM +0100, Gerold Kassube wrote:
> Máirí­n and all others,
>
> just a question, they look awesome but with some I miss the content to
> fedora and I ask myself: If somebody sees that freedom boble, does he
> realize that it's fedora or is it only for insider?!

Well, the nice thing about these stickers is they're *extremely*
inexpensive.  So we can hand out a sheet or two per person, and people
can paste *both* a freedom bubble and the logo together! :-)

> JUst a question nothing more; but ...
>
> In my head I have a big idea for a sticker which could also be a good
> marketing which I want to share with you and your outstanding ideas in
> the past (and I'm also sure in the future). I like the phrase
>
> Fedora! Leaders not fellows
>
> Do you think you can do some "art" for such a *BANG* sentence?

I think you mean "Leaders, not followers."  But I think it's important
for us not to develop too many "official" slogans, because it dilutes
our message.  "What is Fedora?  4 Foundations?  IFV?  Leaders?  ZOMG
stickers!!!1!!?"  (Just kidding about that last one.)

But the *other* nice thing about these stickers is it gives people a
chance to personalize them, so you can have your own special slogan
and put it next to other Fedora stickers -- making it your own!