Re: Fedora 10 release banner

On 2008-11-19 01:01:04 PM, Paolo Leoni wrote:
> Good! Like Nicu has said, try to shift one of screenshots a few pixels
> down to look more random.
Wow, there are a lot of great mockups in this thread!

Just to make sure everything will be ready for Tuesday, will we have a
final version ready for adding to the site by some time on Monday?  (And
also, do we have a small release banner for the sidebar for when the
countdown finishes?)

Thanks,
Ricky