Re: Fedora 10 release banner

Ricky Zhou ha scritto:

> Just to make sure everything will be ready for Tuesday, will we have a
> final version ready for adding to the site by some time on Monday?  (And
> also, do we have a small release banner for the sidebar for when the
> countdown finishes?)

I've uploaded on the wiki two small release banner for the sidebar:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora10-released-banner.png

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora10-banner-simple.png

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org
GPG fingerprint:  DAD1 6419 D42B 0B1C D9E1 A9CB 4587 4812 17F7 F764