Re: Fedora 10 release banner

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 09:21:34AM +0100, Paolo Leoni wrote:
> Ricky Zhou ha scritto:
>
> > Just to make sure everything will be ready for Tuesday, will we have a
> > final version ready for adding to the site by some time on Monday?  (And
> > also, do we have a small release banner for the sidebar for when the
> > countdown finishes?)
>
> I've uploaded on the wiki two small release banner for the sidebar:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora10-released-banner.png
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora10-banner-simple.png

OK, great, that takes care of our sidebar banner space.

Is the large banner for the main section of the page complete at this
point?  I seem to recall one of the screenshots needs to be shifted.
I tried downloading the GIMP source myself and changing it, but
unfortunately all the screenshots were combined in a layer and I
couldn't do it effectively.