Fedora 10 release banner

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 24 14:11:45 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-24 07:18:51 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> You should be able to use the first one without a problem.  The string
> in the message is exactly the same as the one for Fedora 9 and
> therefore the translations can be re-used without a problem.
I'm not sure what you mean - we used
http://fedoraproject.org/static/images/banners/f9release.png for Fedora
9, if I remember correctly.  Also, we have a bunch of new languages
added this time around, so they would have to get this translated as
well.  With one day left, it's probably not enough time to expect that
to be fully translated by Tuesday.

Thanks,
Ricky