Re: Fedora Malaysia Website

2008/11/26 Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro>
Adli Azaddin wrote:

Fedora malaysia website design, all comments and suggestions are more than welcome

The designing looks cool.

As the image is scaled down by an unknown factor, I can't tell the absolute sizes, but isn't the logo a bit too large?

+1
I too feel same.  Reduce the title plate to 80 or 70%, the result might be better.

Also, the corner curves of left side bar could slightly reduced, for a better finish.