Re: [Echo Perspective] Trash Can concept #2

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 19:55 +0000, Camilo Mesias wrote:
> I love the look of that, with a minor quibble about the perspective of
> the front and rear rim. It has a touch of the 'Last Supper' about it
Well, in fact the top rim isn't circular but "rounded triangular"...
Combined with the perspective it then looks a little bit like wrongly
used perspective for circular rim ;-) I'll probably need to add some
more details into the gradient to better reflect it...