Re: Fedora Four F's Button Submission

Clint Savage wrote:
Not that anyone requested this, but I wanted to practice my inkscape
skills and thought this a nice challenge.

I've played with this a bunch of times and have included two links to
share for those who wouldn't mind reviewing my work.

http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/files/fedora_four_fs.png
http://herlo.fedorapeople.org/files/fedora_four_fs.svg

I think you can increase the font size a bit, if the button is a small one (2.5cm, and *I* personally prefer small buttons) it may be hard to read.