fedora forum banner

Fedora forum just got upgraded recently. I took some opportunity to
redesign the banner by replacing the fedora hat with the logo. "forum"
word is using MgOpen Modata typeface and the background will remain the
same. I would like to verify if the banner is legal and can be used on
Fedora forum. You will see the current banner and the concept.

Luya

GIF image

PNG image

image/svg