Re: Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
----- "Charlie Brej" <fedora-art brej org> wrote:

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Jaroslav Reznik
<jreznik redhat com> wrote:
I like that Plymouth mockup but I'm afraid there
is no time to implement it for KSplash.
Plymouth splash doesn't display progress.
It does, doesn't it?

~m
It will do. Ray committed the progress branch to main yesterday and we
now have the option of having some kind of progress bar/timer/... Just need
some ideas now.

Nice! Is there already Solar theme for Plymouth or some graphics prepared? So I can use it in KSplash theme. And of course idea for progress bar.

There is one in the wiki[1] but the graphics used might need to be altered to reflect the latest changes to the backgrounds. I have been playing with some progress ideas[2] but it is still to be decided.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/3/34/F10-solar-plymouth1.swf
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/7.swf