Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

Charlie Brej fedora-art at brej.org
Wed Oct 1 09:47:01 UTC 2008

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> ----- "Charlie Brej" <fedora-art at brej.org> wrote:
>
>> Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>> It does, doesn't it?
>>>
>>> ~m
>> It will do. Ray committed the progress branch to main yesterday and we
>> now have
>> the option of having some kind of progress bar/timer/... Just need
>> some ideas now.
>
> Nice! Is there already Solar theme for Plymouth or some graphics
> prepared? So I can use it in KSplash theme. And of course idea
> for progress bar.

There is one in the wiki[1] but the graphics used might need to be altered to
reflect the latest changes to the backgrounds. I have been playing with some
progress ideas[2] but it is still to be decided.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/3/34/F10-solar-plymouth1.swf
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/7.swf