Re: fedora forum banner

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Fedora forum just got upgraded recently. I took some opportunity to
redesign the banner by replacing the fedora hat with the logo. "forum"
word is using MgOpen Modata typeface and the background will remain the
same. I would like to verify if the banner is legal and can be used on
Fedora forum. You will see the current banner and the concept.

I would strongly recommending taking this opportunity to replace the blue hat with something else.

Rahul