Fedora Remix design

I left some comments on the proposal for a Fedora Remix mark design
here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/Secondary_trademark_design

Did anyone, Nicu included, want to revisit it, or make an alternative
proposal?  You could either consider my comments, or come up with
something new.  Remember that no logo is desired, just a design based
on the words themselves.