Re: Fedora Remix design

Paul W. Frields wrote:

Hey, neat!  I like 9 and 13 the most.  What do you think about
incorporating reverse print on a banner for the "Remix" word in 13?
Or do you think that's too... I dunno, too much?
Putting that aside, what about incorporating that arrow elsewhere,
like pointing up in the 'i' of Remix?  Maybe less is more in this case
too.

I was looking for some fresh inspiration... here is something based on mizmo's work:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_secondary_logo_drafts_nicubunu_mizmo.svg