Re: [Echo] New image-missing icon set

Martin Sourada a écrit :

Speaking about paper-template, it will be nice to set a directory to
store such template in git repository.

I think of having them part of the echo-artist scripts (so in git they
would be in the echo-artist sources), as well as available directly on
the Guidelines page. I just also though about adding some gradient
definitions to the templates - so that we would use gradients easily and
consistently (the most used ones like gray, white, blue, green,
metallic, orange, brown, yellow). What do you think of it?

That makes sense so other artists will have easy access to these templates.

Luya