Re: Fedora Remix design

Paul W. Frields wrote:

OK, so maybe that's *not* too busy, as I worried... In your takeoff on
9, can you reverse the "tail" at the top of the 'i' in remix, so it
faces the other way?  That will make it look like a numeral '1,' but I
think that would not only be OK, but kind of cool.

OK

Also, one other change to try, maybe as a separate set of two graphics
-- how about making the ends of the "remix" banner completely rounded?

I think it make sense, if the wordmakr has such a rounded font to try also a rounded banner:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_secondary_logo_drafts_nicubunu_mizmo_1.svg