Re: Fedora Remix design

On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 06:02:10PM +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Jayme Ayres wrote:
>> I added a idea, I hopeI hope you enjoy.
>
> It raises an interesting question: do we want to change the colors or
> stick with the original two shades of blue? I can see both pluses and
> minuses for each...

Two things I wanted to respond with:

1.  I like the ! for 'i' idea.  Maybe that could be combined with
Nicu's latest work?

2.  I am working on getting this secondary mark covered by free
licensing, so the mark itself can be "remixed," meaning the colors
could change if needed for a specific remix community's theme and so
on.