Candidates for Fedora 10 CD/DVD sleeves

Hi all,

I have just finished my first attempt: two candidates for the live cd, one for the install dvd.

The style of the design follows the previous version used in Fedora 9. Most of the sources used in these design are from the source of Solar theme of Fedora 10. Since I am a newbie in design using Gimp and Inkscape, there are lots of learner's attempts... Please don't hesitate to give me any suggestions to improve the source files.

You can find them from the link:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

Sorry for using my own website since I am not familiar with the process on how to upload these files onto our wiki. And of course, I think they are still drafts. I need your advice to improve them.

Thanks!