Candidates for Fedora 10 CD/DVD sleeves

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 12:00:31 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 05, 2008 at 09:46:09PM -0400, Jarod Wen wrote:
> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

Other people are better suited to critique and adjust the design,
fonts, and so forth.  Some things we should also do with the jackets:

* For Live CD, include a small bit of information about how to use the
  media: "This disc contains a complete bootable Fedora environment.
  To use it, make sure your computer supports booting from its CD or
  DVD drive.  Then insert the disc, turn the computer's power on, and
  follow the prompts.  If you enjoy this Fedora environment, you can
  copy it to your computer using the desktop 'Install to Hard Disk'
  icon.  For further assistance, visit help.fedoraproject.org."

* Make sure that the printing of the design is going to be a
  reasonable cost for the Ambassadors bulk-ordering the discs.  If
  there are any sort of color restrictions, we should get those
  figured out up-front.  I believe the NA Ambassadors were working
  with Karlie Robinson on duplication.  I'm not sure whether they are
  getting sleeves made by the same vendor.