Re: Re: Re: Candidates for Fedora 10 CD/DVD sleeves

Thanks for all of your comments!

On Oct 6, 2008, at 10:52 AM, fedora-art-list-request redhat com wrote:

So the colors are fine, but I would
replace the image with one of the wallpaper pngs because it looks like
it's one of the older, uncleaned versions.

I got the source from this link:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar

The final version should be the one of Image: Solar_gimp_1900x1200.xcf.bz2, right? I will update my design using this one.

I will update the fonts to be MgOpen Modata. I will try another machine to see whether there is something wrong with my machine.

------
Jarod Wen
jarodwen gmail com