Re: Second draft of candidates for F10 solar CD/DVD sleeves

Jarod Wen wrote:

As mentioned by ~m, since the color issue is not a key one now, I kept the original color design for this version. I will try to figure out how to decrease the number of colors while keeping the better performance(it is a little hard to me as a newbie... :-P).

I don't think you will be able the reduce the number of colors, the only change is to do something like the GRUB screen (a simplified image).