Re: The third draft for F10 Solar CD/DVD sleeves

John Poelstra wrote:

Here is an interesting comparison I noticed at OSCON this year after stopping by the SuSE booth
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/paste-bin/suse-vs-fedora-cover.jpg

I realize there are differing philosophies as to how much or little content should be on the cover and what it should say :)

I think we should consider the "target audience" for these discs when making that decision.... IOW who is most likely to receive the sleeve and what do they need to know?

Maybe *I* am not the target audience[1], but I do not like the SUSE cover, its too busy, with so much text that is simply makes me to not read it. Only the "Novell" word grab my attention, but not too much. It's boring and a "corporate" look.

I like how from the first look I can understand that the other disc is a DVD and is Fedora.

[1] I made in the past such silly CD covers like the one with the werewolf