Re: [Echo] Updated preferences-desktop-theme icon set draft

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 22:58 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I have updated the theme. The front windows is similar to Nodoka
> version  with blue buttons as difference while the green has darker
> theme. Comment welcome

I think it would be better if you added some button on the vast space
inside the window, rather than in the menu, or toolbar or whatever it
is. The current one looks sort of strange to me. Also the menu for the
green one would be probably better in dark green than in near-black.