Re: [Echo] Updated preferences-desktop-theme icon set draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :

I think it would be better if you added some button on the vast space
inside the window, rather than in the menu, or toolbar or whatever it
is. The current one looks sort of strange to me. Also the menu for the
green one would be probably better in dark green than in near-black.

Martin

Set menu in dark green. I have added button and status bar to fill space inside the empty
window similar to Nodoka theme. Feedback welcome.

Luya

Reference:
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/applications/