Re: [Echo] Updated preferences-desktop-theme icon set draft

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 00:49 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > I think all the sizes sans 256x256 need further fixes to look more crisp
> > and be better recognisable. For the 16x16 I'd rather use radio button +
> > progress bar than two radio buttons.
> >
> Updated icon set.

Looking better. Now the only icon that does not seem crisp enough for me
is the 22x22. I think you need to simplify the design there (like has
been done for the 16x16). I think it would look better if the progress
bar in 16x16 was thicker (perhaps two or three pixels would work).