Re: Fourth draft for F10 sleeves for your comments

Mairin Duffy wrote:
Jarod Wen wrote:

Sorry for this late update. Please find them from the link

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

Cool the main layout is great. The text on the back is a bit large though and doesn't use MgOpen Modata. Also, "Inter-Compatible PCs" <= I've never heard of this term. I'm not sure what it means.

That's a typo on the CD sleeve, the DVD one is correct, "Intel-Compatible".