Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

Martin Sourada wrote:

> Because of the nature of the change it is IMHO possible to make the
> decision last minute (i.e. around the development freeze). What I'd like
> to ask you now is the preferred way to decide upon it.

fyi, the kde-sig has chosen to *not* use echo (as default) for kde(1) in
F-10,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2008-09-30
There's simply too much missing/broken, and not enough man power/time to
find and fix it satisfactorily in time for release.

I do continue to applaud the efforts here.

-- Rex