Fifth draft for F10 sleeves

Hi all,

New updates, including: fixed the font; reduce the size of the font in the live CD; changed the CD title; source files have been packed. Follow the link:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

Mairin Duffy wrote:

Do you have an SVG file with the text laid over the background image?
The '10' looks like it has some artifacts on it and it's kind of pixelated.

I noticed this problem. In fact I did the "10" in Gimp since I don't know how to make outer glow effect in Inkscape, then I imported the png file into inkscape. Is there any way I can solve the problem? I included the source xcf file of "10" in the source package.

Thanks!

------
Jarod Wen
jarodwen gmail com