Re: Fifth draft for F10 sleeves

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
----- "Jarod Wen" wrote:

I noticed this problem. In fact I did the "10" in Gimp since I don't know how to make outer glow effect in Inkscape, then I imported the png file into inkscape. Is there any way I can solve the problem? I included the source xcf file of "10" in the source package.

You can try "Blur" effect - "Object" -> "Fill and Stroke" and there is
slidebar. And I think it should be same glow color as Fedora logo has.

Of course, the blur effect is applied to a copy/duplicate. Optionally, you can outset (Path->Outset) the duplicate a few times before blurring it.