Re: Fedora 10 promo video (draft)

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 09:17 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
I also think it's very hard to make a "short" list with features to outline

We have made such a list in Marketing already:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-September/msg00183.html

I know about that list... it was my indirect way of pointing that a new desktop theme is a *minor* feature (even if it is the most talked part in reviews).

Hmm.  Do we require simply FOSS-made materials, or specifically
Fedora-made materials?

Well, if we don't allow software from rpmfusion then we are SOL, no videos beyond screen captures made with Istanbul or recorded from webcam with Cheese.

Effectively not even "I am Fedora" - http://s6.video2.blip.tv/0570000043336/Mairin-IAmFedora740.ogg