Re: Becoming a contributor

Alec Moon wrote:
I have had some experience working with Photoshop, starting at verson 6, all the way to CS 3. I'm also experienced with GIMP. I like to do projects with a clear goal. I like abstract art more than realism. I'm very open to any sort of project.

Hi Alec,

Do you find something interesting in our open requests queue?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Note: our preferred applications are GIMP and Inkscape and a definite must is file formats which can be opened with FOSS tools (GIMP and Inkscape).