F10 artwork questions

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Oct 15 15:38:53 UTC 2008

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Some general questions:
>
> When is it going to land for integration and review? Time is ticking...
> (Also, is it known late this release, and scheduled to be earlier
> in future releases?)

As I understand, the final Solar images received OK and are ready for
packaging. I am not familiar with the process of going from wiki to package.

> The poster on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar -
> it doesn't appear to be valid English, certainly not in the header.
> And I'm not sure what "an all branded new way of technology" is.

The post is not part of the release and should not be a blocker for
packaging (and I agree with you, its wording can be improved - we don't
have a better text from marketing).

> Finally, not to start too much controversy - is there a reason the
> *final* theme voting is Art-only?

It may not be the best link but
http://mihmo.livejournal.com/62031.html?thread=331343#t331343

We were not supposed to have a vote but decide the final theme by
consensus, only that for this release a consensus was not reached so we
had to use an internal vote.