Re: Fedora Remix mark

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008, Greg Dekoenigsberg wrote:

I don't suppose we could just defer to the Fedora Art team to make a decision, since we have set them up to be the authoritative voice on precisely these kinds of matters?

+1 -- this is how we prevent bikeshedding. Delegate choices to the appropriate project, with the Fedora Board ensuring overall sanity.