Re: Echo Icon Theme in F10?

Máirín Duffy (duffy fedoraproject org) said:
> An isometric perspective is used for the
> panel-size icons which will make it nearly impossible to fit
> in with the many upstream application icons that tend to
> follow the gnome-icon-theme and tango guidelines by default
> these days. I think some tough decisions are going to be
> have to made about echo's perspective and how it affects its
> fitting in with other icon sets, which is going to be
> inevitable.

Regarding this, we also have bluecurve icons still which are also
an isometric perspective, but a different one from Echo.

For Echo replacing these seems to be a ToDo later item
(https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/ToDo/GnomeMenus); if
we stick with Mist, do we intend to fix these there?

Currently, the bluecurve icons that people see are:
- the OpenOffice app start icons
- Desktop Effects
- the anaconda pixmaps/icons

Bill