Re: Fifth draft for F10 sleeves

Jon Stanley wrote:
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 7:17 PM, Jarod Wen wrote:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

I really like these, however, I'd also like to drive any potential
contributors to join.fedoraproject.org on the back of the sleeve. I
think that we did that with F9 to great effect. Comments, criticisms
or flames? :)

No flame, but I think we should have only *one* URL in such big letters, be it either fp.o or fp.o/join-fedora (we can have the other in small letters, but fewer people will look at it)