Re: [Echo] Addressing ticket #25 with revamped keyboard + shortcut variant

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Addressing bug #25 [1] from Echo website, preferences-desktop-keyboard
> and input-keyboard ha been redesigned. After reading Mo's critic about
> Echo, I noticed input-keyboard from System-> Preferences->Hardware
> ->Keyboard has a wrong icon (Green e button) and should use the plain
> keyboard.
> Without delay, here is these icons

the 16x16 icon has muddy icons and looks blurry. I would try
again to align it to the pixel grid.

The next larger one (22x22?) suffers the same muddiness of
outlines. I think a flat perspective would be more
appropriate, or maybe removing some of the keys.

The next largest icon (32x32?) has some aliasing/awkwardness
inbetween the ec and ho rows. i would suggest collapsing the
border into one clear line.

Overall the key caps aren't really deep enough to look like
keys. They look like lettered white gum chiclets to me.