Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 35

SAM wrote:
Hii,

Hi Abdul, welcome!

this is Abdul Samad Ghanchi, I am from Pakistan, and interested in ART and got command on PHOTOSHOP, Hope i contribute my best for FEDORA...

Are you familiar by any degree with GIMP or Inkscape?

Please note that is not such a good idea to reply to a digest message leaving the subject untouched, there is a good chance your mail will get unnoticed. Create a new message with a proper subject or at least shange the subject if you use "reply".