Re: Fedora Remix mark

Máirín Duffy wrote:

Using this, here's my stab at an initial (albeit sparse) set
of guidelines:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/2/29/Fedora_secondary_logo_draft_guidelines.png

I like it, +1

The only change I can think of is putting the "light background" section at the top. I believe you put "dark background" at the top for symmetry with the red at the bottom, but I believe the white background/blue logotype will be the most used (and preferred), so is better to have it at the top.