Re: four f's poster designs

Mairin Duffy wrote:
Hey folks,

I put together some designs for the four f's posters. They are *very* different than our infinity freedom community ones. Because they are such a departure (a lot less shiny) and a little weird, I won't be broken-hearted if you hate them, just let me know. I designed them so you could use any of them alone, or you can use them together and connect them to make an even bigger poster. They are also designed so they are more of a backdrop than a main event. Influences include sari fabric (do you see it?), Red Hat's website background, and quilts! You'll see what I mean when you look at them, I think/hope.

Shame on me, I forgot to note that the 'first' and 'features' icons were designed by Nicu Buculei [1,2], so thanks Nicu! :)

~m

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-September/msg00146.html

[2] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-September/msg00181.html