Re: Fedora Button artwork

Hey Kushal,

Kushal Das wrote:
We need couple of artwork ready for the Fedora Buttons at FOSS.IN .
Any links to the existing works or some new ideas will help :)

John Rose had a bunch of these printed up for the recent Ohio Linux Fest and they came out well. There's printer-ready artwork here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#Fedora_Buttons

One idea could also be to do a pin for each of the four Fedora f's... we don't have designs for that yet though.