Re: four f's poster designs

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:02:57PM -0400, Mairin Duffy wrote:
> Let me know what you think. If we want to go for another look let's talk
> about the kind of look/feel we should try. Any Fedora Ambassadors
> reading this, I'd especially like to hear what direction you think we
> should go in as you're the folks with these posters at events competing
> with other booths/tables.

Quick thought -- how large will the two-line text be for each poster? I
didn't notice it until I looked at the individual posters. If they can't
be read from about 6 feet away, I think they need to be enlarged or
removed...

--
Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36