Re: four f's poster designs

Ian Weller wrote:
On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 10:02:57PM -0400, Mairin Duffy wrote:
Let me know what you think. If we want to go for another look let's talk about the kind of look/feel we should try. Any Fedora Ambassadors reading this, I'd especially like to hear what direction you think we should go in as you're the folks with these posters at events competing with other booths/tables.

Quick thought -- how large will the two-line text be for each poster? I
didn't notice it until I looked at the individual posters. If they can't
be read from about 6 feet away, I think they need to be enlarged or
removed...

I was thinking these would be printed at maybe 20"x30" or maybe larger proportions. These are just rough cuts so they do need some padding to fit that ratio, right now they scale to 20"x~24". At 20"x24", the two rows of text together are (if I'm measuring right) about 1.5" tall so I'm thinking not readable from 6 feet away.

Do you think they'd work if we just took the text out?

Maybe it could be resized and the little sound bites shortened even more, into 2-3 word phrases?