Photo backgrounds.

Do we have any rules regulations ( size provide raw output can or can not be altered etc.) and competitions about photo backgrounds that can be included in a fedora-background packages?

Here are some of my photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/johannbg

Have most of these ( I think everything except the LCA trip ) in raw if anyone wants to
play and make a nice background for Fedora out of it..

JBG
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B. Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Taeknigardi;;Dunhagi 5;Reykjavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801