Re: Fedora Button artwork

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 7:12 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
> Clint Savage wrote:
>>
>> Not to step on anyone's toes, but less than a month ago, I submitted
>> some buttons that already accomplish this task.
>>
>> I've included the link to the reviews.
>>
>> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-October/msg00000.html
>
> Yeah, but our memory is volatile, we are mere humans forget about a lot of
> things :p
> Every time to create something like this take care and upload it to the
> appropriate wiki page, so people find it and don't have to do the work
> again.

No argument and I didn't mean to offend, so if I have, I apologize.
However, I would upload it to the wiki except that I was told I must
go through an approval process for my first bit of artwork.  I wasn't
told whether it was approved or not, so I didn't upload and also why
it's not there yet.

Cheers,

Clint